Festiva Resortsscammed

While looking for a vacation condo at Atlantic Beach, I saw an ad for the Sheraton, e nights for $199.00. Clicked on the link, filled out a little info, saw that it involved a timeshare presentation so immediately closed the browser. Unfortunately, a Festiva rep called me that night. I explained to him that my mother, her friend, and myself would be traveling to the beach for Mon through Wed. I said know to 3 festiva reps but after lots of extras thrown in, I finally said yes. This call took place on a Monday evening. I was supposed to have a package delivered by mail and they gave me a confirmation number to check things out online. The number did not work. On thursday, i receive a call that I would need to arrive on Sunday or stay through Thursday afternoon. I explained to them over and over again that i could not do that because my flight was on Monday and I had plans on Thursday. After a lengthy conversation, they agreed to give me my money back. Thirty seconds elapsed the phone rings, and they found a way for me to tour on Tuesday. Arrived in Atlantic Beach the next Monday, went to Festiva to get the paperwork for my tour and Sheraton reservation, and found out that I did not qualify for the tour because my husband was not traveling with me! Stay away from this company!!! I called the rep from my phone call from the festiva office and he indicated the told me my husband must attend. He kept lying and the people at the office would not help me.

Comments

• Fe
      Sep 21, 2010

I am sorry to see you have had trouble with the tour. We take customer service very seriously and are more than happy to work with you directly. Please send us your contact information to [protected]@festiva.travel and I will have a manager look into your issue.