FerrellGas / Unauthorized delivery & lp charges!

We had called this company and told them we were changing gas companies and not to bring us anymore gas. We would contact them when we got down to 10% so they could pick up their tank. We told them we would not be participating in their lock-in price contract, a full 2 weeks before the end date. They went ahead and filled up our tank anyway and are now trying to make us pay for the gas and the $36 lock in fee, that we told them we did not want. Now, this has totally messed up our plans for the new gas company we planned to go with. So far, 3 phone calls to the company haven't been returned. I called immediately upon finding the bill hanging on my doorknob (they filled the tank when weren't home), and have called several times since then and have been told each time that someone from our local office would contact us to resolve this problem, but have not heard one word from them. They delivered the gas 2 weeks ago. I called them on June 13, 2007 and told them not to bring more gas as we were changing companies.

Comments

• Me
      3rd of Mar, 2014

File a complaint with the Mo. Attorney General; get on their site and do it!

• Si
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Ferrell Gas - unethical behavior, billing system ERRORS, inappropriate response to assistance for payments,
    MO
    ferrellgas.com

Enrolled 3/2017 # 110249057. enrolled in autopay however not implemated by FG computer system so I payed online. In May I paid 2 pmts so in June said prior month 0 and current month (June - due WRONG!! No pmt made in July. Their system then said we were deliquent . In addition 2 Deliveries were made November 23, 2017 and Jan 31, 2018 impossible!!!