FedEx Corporate Services / fedex delivery
On 12-21 the FedEx driver leaves a package in the rain on my front steps. The package is corrugated cardboard and not meant for rainy conditions. I have asked the driver to please leave packages under my carport. I do not use the front door and only use the carport entrance. I cannot see packages in the front unless I go there as the bushes block my view. The driver doesn't want to walk an extra 20 feet. Who isn't smart enough to not leave packages in the rain? Now the box is soaked and I won't know if the goods are salvageable or not until my daughter opens it. Being Christmas, I don't want to see it's contents unless it is alright with my daughter. I called customer support and they told me to file a complaint online.
My case number is [protected]
More FedEx Corporate Services Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - unethical behavior
- Fedex - not the female (african) driver, but the male (african with dreads) who actually throws/drops and not carefully place your packages at your door 
- FedEx Corporate Services - where the items were delivered
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery