FedEx Corporate Services / driver
This driver drove your truck into my driveway to turn around. Did not leave a package. Today 12/18/18 @ 1105 AM. I was so shocked that he was doing this it didn't occur to me to snap a photo until after he backed out and left.
4312 N 58th ST.
Omaha NE 68104
The driveway is cold, when it warms up, I could get cracks because of that heavy truck. I've just had it repaired and sealed over fall for that reason and I'm pissed.
Updated by Dorothy Quartey, Dec 20, 2018
On 12-17-18 at 1105 AM, a FedEx driver drove their heavy truck onto my driveway, backed out to turn around. I had several cracks repaired in my cement driveway this past fall and I suspect this isn't the first time my driveway has been used and I don't want more cracks. Those trucks are heavy. I believe using private driveways to turn around when not delivering a package isn't allowed by the company. I've reached out to the company and the CEO with no response. This should be addressed so it doesn't continue and cause damage.
More FedEx Corporate Services Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - unethical behavior
- Fedex - not the female (african) driver, but the male (african with dreads) who actually throws/drops and not carefully place your packages at your door 
- FedEx Corporate Services - where the items were delivered
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery