Fedex / aggressive, bad driver

1 Killeen, TX, United States Review updated:

I was trying to pull out of a parking lot onto a four lane highway with a middle merge lane. I got into the merge lane and noticed the left lane was open and a Fedex van (#112618) in the right lane. As I was half way into the left lane, the Fedex driver changes lanes and cuts me off. I raised my hands in the air like in a "what-the-hell" gesture, and I notice he gives me the finger from his left mirror. He continues down the road changing lanes several times when vehicles are not going fast enough for him. I thought Fedex drivers were supposed to be professional. I guess not.

Co
Apr 20, 2013

Comments

• Wh
      20th of Apr, 2013

Why are you complaining about HIS hand gesture when you made one yourself? That is like hitting someone then complaining that they hit you.

• Ri
      13th of May, 2013

Residental deliveries are worthless, 3 times now, .No one home during the day, so Ihave to drive to in traffic to pick up #1 Paycheck 20 miles, oh it's on delivery truck I rush home and find truck.#2 Paycheck, one day attempt to deliver sent back, droive to City of Industry 90 miles.#3 Verizon cell phone, had some one at house did not hear FEDEX at door, called and told I could not pick up, called Verizon and told I could pick up 50 miles. Give me USPS, post office 5 miles.