FashionNova / product has still not shipped and I ordered 2 day shipping

Saint Louis, MO, United States

I am a loyal FN customer-- have been shopping/raving about it for years. I am going out of town and ordered some things on 06/24, with the expectation that it would be with two-day shipping as I ordered $120 worth of merchandise. Got an email a couple days later that the warehouse is being re-done and so orders are delayed. STILL have not gotten a confirmation of my shipping, and so I am worried they will not get here by the time I leave town 06/30 early in the morning... It is now getting to be too late to place an order with another company and expect it to realistically get here in time. I have not been able to get a response when I tried emailing the team, despite that they said they would get back within 1-2 days. They should have explained that the shipping would be delayed BEFORE I bought that much merchandise with the expectation that it would arrive in time. This is actually such poor customer service and I am so appalled at the company when they have so many loyal customers, that they would treat someone this way. I will be fighting for a full refund if the items do not come in and time and will be using my social media platform to spread the word so that nobody else gets scammed this way EVER again.

Ll