FashionNova / no tracking number but processed payment

Fashion Nova is super disappointing. made an order on 12/6 and I need the dress by 12/16. They essentially mislead you to believe that you are getting your item in two day (and had I known this prior, I would not have ordered from them) but really, you won't be getting your item(s) until 9-13 days AFTER your order has been process. I got this information from an automated email that was sent to me after I reached out to them regarding the fact that I still have not received a tracking number. If they were to keep the same energy that they have for stealing other companies styles and designs, and put more effort into logistics and customer service, my what a company they could be! This was my FIRST and LAST time shopping with Fashion Nova, not even worth the headache.

Co
Dec 9, 2018

Comments

• Ls
      10th of Dec, 2018

Another awful thing is they dont give refunds, only store credit and they won't let you cancel your order or modify it once it has been placed. They are also terrible with service. To get your money back tell your bank to reverse the charges because you believe they are scamming you and they will absolutely do it for you and fashion nova cannot under any circumstance stop them from doing so. That is your best bet. I had a friend order something and she had "express 2 day shipping" 2 weeks later she emails asking about her order and they told her that two of the items were not in stock and so they were now going to ship her items and then give her store credit on the items she never even got shipped. They will never under any circumstance give you $ back. I have heard nothing but horror stories. She went to the bank and had them reverse the the charges and got her money back and then let fashionnova know at a later date that she reversed her charges and got her money back anyways!