Farfetchpoor customer service and delivery

Hi Farfetch team,

Let's say I did not have the experience that you have promised on the website when using your services.

1. I have ordered the item and expected that the item will be dispatched in less than 24 hours. However, it first takes 48 hours to review the order. Then, it will take another 24 hours to actually ship the product. And then it is 3-5 days with DHL Express. And when you expect your delivery to be done in 3-5 days. It actually takes more than a week. I want to point it out to other customers so that they are aware of the process.

2. Then customer service is another side. I believe you have some policies on how to answer the phone and answer questions. But I didn't feel the full support and willingness to solve my problem from the operator. And then I send an email to the operator who told me to ask any questions. Well, it's been a week and no reply received yet.

3. Because I lost hope in both Customer Service and the website itself, I was monitoring the order myself and found the DHL shipping tracking number in the order review and tracked it myself. I prayed that my order will be picked up fast, but as usual, it was not. So, I am receiving my package 4 days later than expected and there is nothing to do about.

When ordering on Farfetch, please take into consideration the above bullets and make your own judgment if you will use this service or not.

I am definitely not using it anymore. But who am I to tell Farfetch this? Apparently, no one there cares about their customers.

Best wishes,
Alibi

• Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Dec 15, 2017

Dear Alibi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with your recent shopping experience and we appreciate your comments.

As your feedback did not provide order details, we kindly invite you to send an email to [protected]@farfetch.com so that we may assist with any unresolved issues.

Once again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Warm Regards,