Farfetch / order cancellation and not refunding money

Purchase from Farfetch ended badly for me...after 1 year of thinking over expensive purchase I finally decided to treat myself and bought 2 pairs of shoes only because there was Black Friday discount days... I paid around 600 euros which for me is quite big amount of money. I choose PayPal as payment, as I did not want to show my credit card details, just for extra security, as somehow my intuition was telling me, that it will be better... Just after payment went through and money went out of my account, I received email from FArfetch, that my order was cancelled because they could not determine if I was legitimate customer...E-mail did not stated that I could use other payment option ... I understood, that in this case my money will be freezed until this case will be resolved and obviously I would not get my shoes with discount anymore...Somehow I felt ripped off because idea came into my mind that it was done on purpose in order not to sell with such a big discount which in my case was around 200 euros... I wrote a letter to Farfetch stating that I want my money back into account straight away and I also complained about bad service where I felt like I was kind of criminal and not worth a penny as a new customer. I received reply from Farfetch that they are sorry but hey will return my money back only after 10 business days. As the result, I still don't have my money in account and I don;t know if I will get it ever back, as my Farfetch order from PayPal has disappeared from history of purchases...I still hoping that until 10 days will pass, I will get my money back but meanwhile I am hugely disappointed that in the age of internet online purchases company as Farfetch use people' s trust and throw costumers in trash bin with no respect. As much I liked shoes I wanted to buy, I would not give even 1 cent of my hardly earned money for company like Farfetch. Real shame...

• Farfetch Customer Care's Response, Dec 04, 2017

Dear Daria,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with your recent shopping experience.

As your feedback did not provide order details, we kindly invite you to send an email to [protected]@farfetch.com so that we may assist with any unresolved issues.

Once again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by your shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Warm Regards,