[Resolved] Famous Footwear / store manager - alyssa barrera
I placed an order on february 4, 2019 for one pair of shoes to be shipped to the store. When I came in to check if they had been shipped on february 11, 2019 the store manager alyssa sent one of her workers to check the mail box (mind you she gave him vague directions for his first time ever checking it) and he called to tell her there was nothing in the mail box. She then said "they haven't gotten here, do you not have a tracking number where you can check on them?" I then proceeded to ask her if there was anyone I could talk to because this same situation has happened multiple times and she rudely threw a binder on the counter, started flipping through the pages and said, with attitude, "let me write down the customer service number so you can call them for a refund and never shop here again!" no customer deserves to be treated like this. I asked her for her name and left. I did not appreciate being treated with such poor customer service by the store manager.
Store called back saying my shoes would be in shortly. Either way, no customer should go through this.
More Famous Footwear Complaints & Reviews
- Famous Footwear - Purchases and returns during a buy one get one/final day 
- Famous Footwear - Abuse of Privalages 
- Famous Footwear - Scam
- Famous Footwear - Dirty deal 
- Famous Footwear - Rude associate who discriminates 
- Famous Footwear - online order
- Famous Footwear - Poor business
- Famous Footwear - customer service sucks
- Famous Footwear - customer service/sales associate
- Famous Footwear - Customer Service