Famous Footwear / return policy
I purchased a pair of sneakers on 6/13 an wore them once. The sneakers are so uncomfortable that I never wore them again. I tried to exchange them on 7/28 as I've been to busy to get there any sooner. Was surprised when they told me because they were worn I could not exchange them.
Sometimes you cannot get a feel for comfort until you actually wear them.
I personally have purchased 3 pairs of work boots over the past year and two pairs of sneakers.
As Im walking out the door with my wife and son, she says, "Ya know, we're all wearing famous footwear shoes.
Attached is a picture of the undamaged, once worn sneakers and the receipt.
Our family of 6 will be taking our business elsewhere unless these sneakers can be exchange or credit given.
More Famous Footwear Complaints & Reviews
- Famous Footwear - Purchases and returns during a buy one get one/final day 
- Famous Footwear - Abuse of Privalages 
- Famous Footwear - Scam
- Famous Footwear - Dirty deal 
- Famous Footwear - Rude associate who discriminates 
- Famous Footwear - online order
- Famous Footwear - Poor business
- Famous Footwear - customer service sucks
- Famous Footwear - customer service/sales associate
- Famous Footwear - Customer Service