Family Dollar / team member no one to turn to!
I am the assistant manager at a family dollar. We got a new manager about 3 months ago. Our last manager was transfered to another store. This manager is insanely rude! Has made our new assistant (who is still in training) cry and feel like an outcast. Uses phrases like "This is an A and B conversation so C your way out!" to her. Calling her names. Constantly picking at us and making us nervous. She has no customer service skills. Our customers can't stand her and we have even lost some. We do everything she wants but if we forget to do a small little thing... it's over and she wont forget about it. She leaves the new assistant alone for hours at a time. She is not fully trained. Ger register was short 15 dollars because she didn't do a return right and the manager was nowhere to be found to help her. I ended up having to fix it and she had nothing but negative crap to say about it the next day. We bend over backwards to make her happy while she does nothing but gripe. Our stockroom looks horrible because she wont make sure stock is getting put out through out the week if it is back stock. She has me do other things and I do nothing but close so I don't have time to every work on the backroom because we have to recover at 5. She brings her personal problems to work and some of her personal problems are putting us in danger.
I can't go to the DM because everyone at Family Dollar knows that the DM does not like AM to come to him about anything. You will end up getting fired. I can't work under these conditions but I can't quit my job either. No where to go. No one to talk to. FD's Open door policy is a JOKE
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - associate refused to exchange family wellness brand ibuprofen.
- Family Dollar Stores - 5month old product
- Family Dollar Stores - frying pan
- Family Dollar Stores - extreme unethical behavior
- Family Dollar Stores - poor, unfare treatment and wrongly accused