Family Dollar Stores — unauthorized credit card charges
$74.09 charged at 6:49pm on 1/31/19
$65.99 charged at 6:51pm on 1/31/19
I contacted the store when I got the notification of these charges and both cashiers confirmed that no purchases were made in those amounts. I contacted my credit card provider and they disputed the charges and refunded the amounts, but as soon as they did that I got 2 more notifications for almost the same exact amounts from a different store location.
$74.09 charged at 7:04pm on 1/31/19
$65.45 charged at 7:04pm on 1/31/19
Both of theses were also unauthorized charges and need to be refunded. I have already began a dispute of charges with my credit card company. I have never shopped at either of these store locations.
I need these charges returned to my account. I have spoken with both locations and they confirm that these charges were not done at these times so I don't know if your system has been hacked or what but these charges were not made by me and my card has never physically been ran at either of these locations. I can be contacted any time by cell phone [protected] to get this issue resolved.
thank you- Melody Ballew
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were