Family Dollar Storesreturn policy on electronic at the store #[protected] avenue j galveston texas tx [protected]

I purchased some head phones from this Family Dollar today Sunday Aug 20, 2017. I got them home listened to their quality and went back to the store to return them. After waiting 20 minutes for the only employee with access to handle the transaction...a manager...I was told that the Store''s Nation wide Chain Policy was "I can not return ANY electronics purchases for a REFUND"...as well as "I CANNOT RETURN A PRODUCT FOR AN EQUAL VALUE PRODUCT"..."I CAN ONLY EXCHANGE THE PURCHASED PRODUCT...FOR THE SAME PRODUCT"...
I AM FURIOUS...THIS IS LIKE STEALING...I FEEL ROBBED..BY FAMILY DOLLAR...BECAUSE NOT ONLY DID FAMILY DOLLAR NOT GRANT MY REFUND TODAY...FAMILY DOLLAR WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO EXCHANGE MY PURCHASED PRODUCT FOR ANOTHER PRODUCT OF EQUAL VALUE"...I LEFT THE OLD HEAD PHONES AT THE COUNTER AND DID NOT ACCEPT THE SAME BRAND AGAIN...THIS IS ROBBERY...

Au
Aug 20, 2017

Comments

• Ra
      Oct 15, 2018

Me and my fiancée shops at a family dollar in warren mi and I don't understand why a person can't return electronics for their cash if they have a receipt

• No, what he said is true, i bought a bluetooth speaker at a Family Dollar in Greenwood SC. I went back one hourlater and was informedthat even though I had my receipt, i could only exchangefor the same item, i also felt like i had been robbed

• Br
      Sep 09, 2019

The same thing happened to me a week ago. The manager in Darby PA had the nerve to call the cops because I disagreed with the policy and told them they're stealing.