Family Dollar Stores / customer service

1 Fort Myers, FL, United States

I went to the Family Dollar on Palm Beach Boulevard across from the Goodwill to get a four pack of beer I didn't have my ID on me they want to sell it to me and I said okay that's fine I'll just go to like Citgo but as I was leaving the store the cashier went and lied to the manager say I called her a [censored] and the manager told me never to come back and I was trying to talk to the management he started being very rude and mean and I was trying to ask what I have done wrong I had not said anything of that sort to the cashier I wish that they would pull the cameras do they get hear that what I actually said was thank you I'll just go to Citgo and get that. I do not appreciate the Family Dollar is treating its customers like this and when I asked for their names and also called the store to ask for the manager's name and the cashiers name they refused to give it and hung up on me I would like something done about it immediately as i will not go back to the store you lost a good customer and I want an apology for the way I was treated some way somehow.

Ta