Family Dollar Store Number 05751 / I am complaining about the behavior of the employees and condition of the store

1 1169 Putnam Avenue, Brooklyn, CT, United States

I wen to this store on Broadway and linden street in Brooklyn on 12/13/2018 at 11:12am. The store had boxes and large carts all over. As a customer we had to maneuver around and move things out of the way to shop. I was told to leave my cart at the end of the isle and work my way to the merchandise I wanted. I thought that this should be done in the evening or night when customers were not around. I asked for the manager and no one would admit to being the manager and had their ID's turned so that you could not read them. I voiced my concern about the conditions and one employee became very angry for me suggestion that he work nights, which I did not. They continued to be deceptive and not give me the information and I said I would call the office. This employee said go ahead. He was angry hostile and threatening, I even thought I heard him call me a [censored]. I became angry at that time. I asked for the customer service number and was refused that as well. The employees refused to assist me in my quest to find out who is in charge and conspired with each other to ensure that I would not get any information to voice my complaint. I have not been able to reach anyone in charge of this store or their rogue employees. What a disgrace. Is this the way customers are treated. What if I was injured maneuvering around the obstructions. I do have pictures of the store and the most belligerent employee on my phone.

Sh