Family Dollar / manager, working; thursday, sept. 27, 2017 @ 9:45 am
While standing in the check-out line, I told the manager there isa long line of people waiting to be checked out, he replied; "let'm wait". I remined him that people had things to do, he replied; "tell'm go do it" I ask him why he couldn't open a register, his reply; "I'm not a cashier"". A lot of name-calling took place. He finnaly opened a register and told me he wouldn't be checking me out. True to his word when I was next in line, the manager left the register.
Is this Family Dollar's definition of a store manager?
Updated by Donald Smith, Sep 27, 2017
It would surprise me if Family Dollar would so much as see the complaint.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care 
- Family Dollar Stores - conditions of the store #6564