Family Dollar / customer service / employee

1 Pooler, GeorgiaPooler, United States

Store #1977
Employee: believe : shawn
Tuesday, feb. 134, 2018 approx 4:00 pm

I walked around the store looking for a box of foam ear plugs. As I didn't see any - I asked a gentleman working there - if the store carried ear plugs? He pointed across the store with his finger - (not escorting me over) - and said "they are in the electronics department". (electronic dept didn't make sense to me - but he works there). I looked at the display case for a few minutes and still did not see what I was looking for: (a simple box of foam ear plugs). The store telephone rang and I believe I heard the salesman say his name was shawn. (a short black fellow). So he walks by and again - I say - sir - I don't see the ear plugs. He raised his voice to me and said "everything in front of your face is ear plugs!" (I was quite aghast that an employee would speak to a guest that way) {it's right in front of your face}... To which I replied - well no - skittles are right in front of my face - not ear plugs. So finally he comes over - showing me ear buds - showing me things with wires (I honest to god don't think he knows what plain wireless foam ear plugs are). There are none in the electronics department I can tell you that. I was so frustrated I walked out and let him know I would be filing a complaint.

Iz