Family Dollar / awful, awful, awful
On June I walked into Family Dollar with a camcorder black bag with the camcarder in it on my belt around my weist.My sister/her son with autism and my cousin all together. As we walked out we notice a worker standing near the doorway? we left the store, my sister which is law enforcement was the driver. We were about a block and a half when the cops pulled us over? They claim I stole something. The cops serched me and my cousin. My sister was so upset she went back to the store escorted by the cops and returned all what she brought. When the cops asked the tall white lady what I stole she said "he have a bolg under his shirt"?? How STUPID did she look.She need to be fired just for looking and being STUPIT and wasting the cops time. All she had to do was ask. How many other people will this happen to.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible management 
- Family Dollar Stores - general manager's customer service
- Family Dollar Stores - customer care