Family Dollar / lies
I have been a Manager at Family Dollar for the past 2 years, I am on a salary to get paid for 52 hours a week but I don't think there is ever a time that I have been able to just work 52 there is weeks that I have put in 75+ hours with getting no help from the DM, Family dollar works you to death they are always cutting payroll hours and expecting more and more work to be done you can never take a break even if you work 12 hours a day, back in oct, 2008 I found out I was pregnant I was put on a restriction to work no more then 40 hours a week but since oct till now there has been only 2 weeks that have have worked 40 hours.
I have been wrote up 2 times for going over my payroll budget and can never get help from anyone, I have went over my DMS head I have called human resources and no one wants to help, since I have done this my DM has been has found anything and everything to make my job a living hell, I have been wrote up and he always finds something to complain about but before I was put on this restriction I was never wrote up and always told what a good job I do, I believe family dollar is a slave driving company they get people to do the the job under pay them, over work them, abuse them and put there lifes in danger and most of the managers are like me have children to support and bills to pay so I get stuck being there slave.
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - the store itself 
- Family Dollar Stores - service 
- Family Dollar Stores - customer services 
- Family Dollar Stores - cashier or manager on duty 
- Family Dollar Stores - comportamiento no etico