Fairfield Inn and Suites / room charge
my wife and stayed at the billings location Fairfield Inn the room was $169 which I gladly paid . at 2am the smoke alarms went off and the entire Inn was emptied into the parking lot, there were some seniors that needed help down the 3 flights of stairs and there was only one employee on duty that could not be found, just a note at the front desk that said she was doing laundry. the fire department came and announced everyone could return, still no one was available to help the seniors. we returned to are room and tried to get some sleep, when we left I had to fight just to get $40 off the price of the room. what a waste of advertising dollars to brag about how important customer satisfaction is, plaques hanging in the lobby advertising on the TV, its easy when everything goes well but it is how things are handled when they go wrong, why didn't you offer a discount to your guests without them having to ask? did you think they forgot what happened 4 hours earlier ? what an example of running away from a problem instead of using it to strengthen your reputation. what does it cost to attract a new customer as opposed to loosing an existing one out of shear ignorant policy?
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - room cleaning
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - employment
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - front desk/manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - rude manager claiming smoking in room