Facebook / non receipt of text code to get back on facebook

1 orange walk, Belize Review updated:
Phone: 501-6647742

during a security check I was asked to provide my mobile number so that a code could be sent which I was to put in to open back my face book account, this I have don 5 times over the last three hourd but am not getting any response at all. there are no alternative options available. I need to get back my 1 day old accounthttps://www.complaintsboard.com/new_complaint/#

Da
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      24th of Jul, 2013
    Facebook - not receive credits
    Roosevelt Watkins

I used my charged card on Pirates: Tides Of Fortune. The charged card was declined, so I try again and it said the same thing. I called the credits card company and they said you took the money out, I did not receive any credits. Please remedy the problem. 501 615 8696

• Pr
      25th of Jul, 2013
    Facebook - took money from my account
    Facebook
    354 Arlington avenue
    Brookyn
    New York
    Phone: 718-864-2834
    facebook.com

Hello my name is Miguel Velasquez and i was playing a game on facebook called stormwall and in the game i was offered 15000 saphfires for $9.99 i purchased the saphfires but got charged double for it can you please refund me my money i don't appreciate it thankyou and please get back to me soon asap

• Ta
      28th of Jul, 2013

Was there any resolution? This happened to me yesterday!!

• Pa
      10th of Aug, 2013

I have four charges to my account with no information except these numbers 24001, 18290, 15580, 0761 and 13649 for the total amount of $310.00 over the last two days. Please let me know what they are for and who authorized them.

• Mr
      28th of Aug, 2013
    Facebook - money charged to my card that i didn't want
    Fresno
    California
    Phone: 5597970653

hello, yes my card got a $200.00 charge that I did not want. It was accidently done and I would like for the money to get loaded back on to my card as soon as possiable. Thanks

• Br
      29th of Aug, 2013
    Facebook - Slots games
    Indiana

I was playing slots on facebook. I did approve one charge of $15.00 to my credit card and $8.00 from my debit.
    All the other charges I am disputing. I did not receive any coins from any of the other charges. Please get these charges removed.

• Va
      3rd of Sep, 2013

Sir My Nick name is Vasantha Kumar, My email.ID [email protected], Password harithalayam - its true. But I cant open my facebook account. if you can help me please sent a email for me mentioned email ID.

Regards;

Vasantha Kumar.

• Va
      3rd of Sep, 2013

Please send me a email

8th of Sep, 2013

i have been charged $28.15 on my debit card on the 9/9/13 for credits i did not authorise

• Be
      18th of Sep, 2013

Hello my name is Beverley Carpenter and i have $136.89 charges on my account that are fraudulant . I would like my money back being that I'm not the one who made these charges. Thank you.

• Li
      22nd of Sep, 2013
    Facebook - charged me twice
    facebook

I purchased 5, 000 for the price of 4.99. I waited to receive my coins. I didn't receive
    them. So, I did it again, thinking that the transaction didn't go through. So, I have one
    payment on there that shouldn't be there.

• Pe
    Brockton
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 7748265510
    fb.me

this website charged me for two months $39.99 in august, and september. I never made any purchases to a so called facebook credit, i dont know what that is.please check this sit out thanks, let me know at [email protected] last four #s of credit card is 8495

3rd of Oct, 2013
    Facebook - Over charge
    Facebook
    facebook.com

I was charged $9.99 twice on 10/3/2013. I called 650-543-7818 and they told me to complain this way. I was told that someone is going to call me. I know that it is only $9.99 but I did not authorize to be carged twice. Please contact me asap 5086270593. Thank you

• Au
      29th of Oct, 2013
    Facebook - did not recieve credits purchased but was charged
    facebook
    Flint
    Michigan
    Phone: 8105136790

I made a purchase last night for 99 dollars from facebook for double down casino and never received the credits. my bank account shows charges pending but still no credits. double down casino says they have no record of the purchase and to contact facebook..

• Ke
      30th of Oct, 2013
    Facebook - fraud on credit card

My credit card was charged for $500 worth of facebook credita which I did not authorize. I want to know if Facebook will return the credit charged to my account. Please rreply asap

• Tk
    Facebook - debit vredit card
    chamaiphone keophonexay
    2657 purisima ct ne
    salem
    Phone: 5038814913

My debit bank card was charged on facebook for the amount of 251.34. I never made this transaction and my debit card was stolen. Please give me a call at 5038814913 to discuss this matter.

2nd of Dec, 2013

I was doubled charged on facebook

2nd of Dec, 2013

I ordered gems on the smurfs's game for 5.00 dollars and I was double charged on my bank account

I was charged 2 times for 5.00 each

• Vi
      9th of Jan, 2014

my sister .richa sharma.this fake id misuse.please remove id.other member use.
    id; [email protected]