Facebook — highjacked account
My account was highjacked by someone who got in and changed the contact email address and my password--then erased my cellphone number and all other security identifiers before I knew it--3 days after I updated all of my Norton Internet Security. Now they are soliciting my friends for money, and I am blocked out. There is virtually no way to contact anyone at Facebook to prove that I am who I am and the person who highjacked my account is a hacker. I have tried, repeatedly, but get no response from them.
My email was also highjacked (even though the 2 accounts are completely seperate and have different passwords). But I pay for email (msn), called the Microsoft 800 number, and got that resolved in 15 minutes.
Facebook acts as though I am the intruder, despite my efforts to prove that
is not me!!
More Facebook Complaints & Reviews
- Facebook - relationship status on facebook not working 
- Facebook - candy crush saga game 
- Facebook Inc. ® Lucky Gift Splash Promo Award Payment - this is genuine or scam 
- Facebook.com*nww93229m www. Fb. Me / Cc CA - eroneous charges 
- Facebook - federal government grants winners list 
- Facebook - fraudulent sellers!!
- Facebook And Myspace - abuse on facebook and myspace 
- Facebook - 3 charges on my credit card
- Facebook - blocking
- Facebook - activate my account