Facebook / account creation

1 Lacey, WA, United States Review updated:

My old account was hacked so u created a new one and then it got disabled before I even used it. Then the new one gets shut down for verify identity.

Now I am trans and I am feeling targeted because of that. Since once I I have started the trans formation I have been picked on and shut down alec. As such I was just hacked hella and that why I am trying to make a new account. Now I'm done with this [censored] harrassment i have opened a court case against you for discrimination and harrassment for the inability to open or keep open a Facebook account. I will have my attorney get ahold of u to discuss this.atter further with a news crew filming it for the evening report.

Ch
Sep 12, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      12th of Sep, 2018

I am laughing AT you. Here's why:

Out of all of the millions, possibly billions of people, that have a Facebook account, they decided to target someone in Lacey frickin Washington, because you are trans? Give me a break! Just verify your account, and move on.

Unless you can prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that FB targeted you specifically, because you are trans, you have no case, and are just wasting the court's time. Get a life. Verify your account and move on.

Tons of people have been asked to verify their accounts on FB. You got hacked... now they want you to verify your account. Where is the discrimination?