Ez Acai Berry Detox / bad customer servcie

I agree with the complaints, I will never buy a product with free trial period, I ordered the product, and they count part of the 14 days from the day you order, not the day you receive it!!! It took about 5-7 days to receive, and you need to cancel by the 14 day!!!from ordering.. also the website stated 100% satisfied, but like I told the "manager" on duty, I was not a 100% satisfied, and would gladly return the unused pills, but he stated, we do not accept opened products!!! OK now you tell me how am I to try the product without opening it!!! PLEASE REMEMBER LIKE ALL OF OUR ELDERS TELL US OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NOTHING IS EVER FREE, YOU ALWAYS PAY!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE. BUT I WILL SAY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THE COLON CLEANSER THAT WAS ADVERTISE WITH THIS PRODUCT WAS GREAT, THEY CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION, AND REFUND THE CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD, BUT THE EZ ACIA BERRY COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY NEEDS HELP IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS "FREE TRIAL OFFER"...

Comments

30th of May, 2009

I agree with the complaint . I ordered as a trial they have taken money out of my account and I have yet to recieve the product. I do not even know how to get in touch with the company, Will have to cancel my card and just be out of the money. Being on disability that is not very easy. Guess learning the hard way you will never do it again. I hope others will read this and learn. What is so wrong they used Opra's name to get people's trust.