EyeBuyDirect.com / No refund received, no answer

I purchased a pair of eyeglasses that were clearly marked appropriate for bifocals. Three days later I received an email saying they were not. I asked for a refund because I couldn't find a pair that I liked. I still do not have the refund and cannot get anyone to answer my emails anymore.

Va

Comments

• Ju
      5th of Apr, 2009

Keep contacting them... Call Them! Or, contact your Attorney General!

• Ro
      19th of Apr, 2009

When the merchant breaks the agreement or refuses to comply with its stated guarantee of satisfaction, that is the time to call the credit card issuing bank and tell them you are rejecting the charges for that purchase. (That is why it's important to use a credit card in making any internet purchase! And keep in mind that there is 60-day timeframe in which the charge has to be challenged. If the merchant is dragging out the order to cross that threshhold, cancel the order and go elsewhere.)

• Pe
      15th of Dec, 2009

I brough a pairs of glass for myself and my sister .waited for 3 weeks didn't receive a pairs of glasses, try to call them so many times no one pick up the phone . I'm so upset

• Ca
      23rd of Feb, 2010

They did this exact same thing to me and they also hang up on your call and somehow (if they have your number from caller ID will have it auto directed to a VM!)

I DON'T EVEN THINK THEY'RE IN THE USA, I think they're operating out of the country and don't seem to care about credit card charge backs!

RIP OFF PEOPLE FOR NEXT TO NOTHING !