Complaints & Reviews

mcv1307

I bought a pair of sunglasses from Mall de Goa. After less than two weeks one of the temples went off. I saw...

MacV Eyewear

sales agent at work infinity mall andheri west

I have had a good experience with MacV sales at the Vikhroli mall and really like the aviators I purchased . But the nose grip broke and that is when I went I infiniti mall. Soon after I purchased the limited range pair for inr 4000 I I went back to the shop to change them the next day and the kept slipping off. I was told I count not do that . Well eventually the rod broke off and I took for repairs . When I tried to tell the sales agent that this was exactly why I didn't want this pair but he had forced to take them, he was menacing and threatening and started being very loud. I was never contacted to say that they were ready till I went across yesterday . Since he was in a weekly off, another sales agent was manning the counter and he told that within purchasing the glasses within 2 weeks I should have changed the glasses. I realised that I had been cheated and was treated very badly as a customer that I felt I had to make this complaint

[Resolved] eyeglass frame

Hi Sir,
I bought a macV frame(model no.8002) from your store in GIP mall, Noida a few months back. I got them made with my expensive prescription glasses 1 month ago and the right hand part of the frame has cracked despite taking so much care of the frame and handling it delicately. Moreover, the frame' s quality is so poor that it always makes a creaking sound while bending the side temples. I am really disappointed by the quality of frame made by such a popular brand globally and I feel i have wasted ₹1600(+2200 for lenses) on such a poor quality product. I regret my purchase.
Please take some action asap.

eyeglass frame
eyeglass frame

• Resolution Statement

The customer service of macV eyewear was great. I received a call from Mr.Fahad from macv 3 days after submitting my complaint and he immediately arranged for the replacement of the frame.

Customer service arrogant

This is my worst nightmare, i have got 3 glasses from MAC V EYEWEAR company, this glass not even 1 Month old...