Extreme Acai Berry Melt Away Tabs / SCAM

1 CT, United States Review updated:

I signed up for a free 14 day trial for Acai berry melt away tabs. It cost about $2 for shipping and handling. Then over a month later I was charged $89.31. Without my consent or knowledge, apparently I was now signed up for a membership and the $89.31 bottle of merely 60 pills is also NON-refundable! Furthermore, my bank (Wachovia) will not dispute it because I un-knowingly signed up for a membership and Wachovia conveniently doesn't dispute memberships. It was a very skimpy holiday season, seeing that I'm a broke 20 y/o college student, now being bombarded with over-draft fees and ridiculously expensive Melt Away Tablets, which really don't do anything to begin with, except taste good.

Extreme Acai Berry is a complete scam, way over priced, and they're anything BUT a product sold for the benefit of humans and health purposes. They're nothing but a very expensive scam. I urge you not to cave into their false advertisement!

Ke

Comments

• Gi
      8th of Jan, 2009

I agree with you, DO NOT FALL FOT THESE SCAMS, there are NO FREE TRIALS. They got me two months in a row because Wachovia would not dispute it for me and I could not reach them to cancel. They don't answer the phones during business hours. They are horrible people scamming us like that, but never fear, crooks will go down in the end.

• Ar
    Extreme Acai Berry Melt Away Tabs - Debiting My VISA
    New York

I ordered the free trial and paid the shipping and handling and then began receiving monthly bottles of the product, UNSOLICITED! I called my credit card company and finally got the correct phone number to cancel further deliveries. After getting the run around from a CSR in India they agreed to refund one month. I asked for the address of the company so I could pursue it further and was told that they were not at liberty to share that information. I was astonished. Afterall, if the company is reputable then what would they have to fear? It's obvious to me that the company is not so reputable because they do not even identify themselves on their bottle. No business name, no address, not even so much as the location of the manufacturing site. I feel so stupid, and I am an educated, savvy individual. I guess, NOT SO MUCH!!!

• To

Arlene,
    You are not stupid. You aren't dealing with a company. You are dealing with a group of Scam Artist that move from State to State with a bogus product and a bogus address.

They're taking advantage of us who do business for years on the internet and have not have a problem until now. They are the stupid ones. One goes around, comes around! But for them, it's jail time.

They are stupid and I'm sure they have been stupid all their lives for taking advantage of good hearted people like us. Stupid crooks that have nothing better to do!

All I can tell you is to press charges. Makes a stronger case and they are being investigated as We speak.

ic3.gov deals with criminal activity such as this. You can file charges on their website. No hassle.

• To

Arlene,

We are not stupid!! They are!!! They are stupid and lazy and can't do the right thing like most of us!!

• Gr
      13th of Feb, 2009

I got my free samples OK. But Don't want more then one more months worth. My husband through away the packaging. Duh? Does anybody have the phone number for the bromalite?