Express Flooring / refund not processed
I had a presentation of installing laminate flooring in my home on 7/28/10 at which time I placed a $700 deposit to get the work done. The next day, after reviewing the thousands of complaints against this company and seeing their F rating from the BBB, I cancelled the contract both by phone and in writing via certified letter which was received by them on 7/31/10. I have been trying ever since to recieve my refund and it get a different excuse each time (the contract states that any refund will not be processed for 21 days, "it has been sent for approval", "it will be processed by the end of the week", etc.). It is now over TWO MONTHS and still no check.
What a horrible way to run a businesses.
More Express Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- Express Flooring - a very unprofessional floor installation and customer service experience 
- Express Flooring - beware of this company - horrible service 
- Express Flooring - lies and fraud 
- Express Flooring - cheated and ripped off
- Express Flooring - lies and fraus 
- Express Flooring - customer service
- Express Flooring - horrible service 
- Express Flooring - fraud 
- Express Flooring - after sale non-support
- Express Flooring - carpet installation