Expedia / a hostel that I booked and that you said I would not be charged - but was charged and have not been paid back after 1 month
I made a reservation at Casa Torices Real, Cartagena, Colombia on the 25th September via Expedia. I was told that I would not be charged until the 9th November. However, I was notified by my bank that I was charged an amount of ZAR (South African Rand) 3065.30 â€" which is an approximate amount of COP 665 442.61 or US$ 226.35 from this hostel. I immediately cancelled the booking. As you can see from your records of the cancellation I was supposed to get a full refund of the deposit from the hostel. I have sent numerous emails to you and the hostel and I have phoned the hostel - and they PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME and I have still not received the money back into my account.
Please can you ensure that I have my funds back into my account as a matter of urgency as it is now nearly 4 weeks since this incorrect payment was made. YOU EXPEDIA, GUARANTEED THAT I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED.
Expedia Itinerary number: [protected]
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged