Everhome Morgage Company / criminals

1 945 Cloyds LaneGreenback, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 865-856-7872

Everhome Morgage Company is criminal in all their affairs.
I have a home with my father in Tennessee, which I live in.
My father has dealt with Everhome in the past up to now.
He is blind and 84 yrs. old and they are threatening him and acting in an abusive manner. My Dad told the mortgage company to deal with me as he can know longer take care of his affairs. Also, I have power of attorney, and they have the paperwork. It shouldn't have been a problem.
For the last 3 months, we have been in financial stress due to medical bills. Dad told them he could not pay and needed to redo the loan and lower the payment. Again he told them to let me handle this. They refused to deal with me and told my father in no uncertain terms would they deal with their daughter, he needed to take care of it. Her reminded her i have power of attorney. They got very nasty with him and told him we could make 3 monthly payments of $300.00, and they would then work out the new payment and extend the loan time at the end. Two days go by and they send him a letter stating that if he didn't have all the past due amount, they would immediately forclose, sending my poor father into a talespin and severe panic. How dare they abuse my father that way!!! SAy one thing one day and something else in writing two days later. Then they tell him he has to pay for attorney fees. Then sent a letter to threaten him again and never signed the letter...and paid for it to be sent registered mail!!! Then no signature. How crazy can they get!!!
They are acting like a frickin' PAWN SHOP.
Now i have to immediately get a new mortgage company, and my dad is so upset he can't even deal with this any longer.
This is pure and simple adult abuse. They don't want to deal with me because i have attorneys to back me up. They can't take advantage of him if I take it all over.
What makes them think that they have a say in who handles the affairs when there is a signed and notorized signature on a legal document!!!
If anyone else would be interested in a class action suit against them, please email me at forman_sm@msn.com.
Blessings to all of you through the ordeals of life.

Comments

• Co
      28th of Sep, 2010

I agree with you about Everhome Mortgage.My husband and owed our home for seventeen years before we we lost it in foreclosure. i lost my job in May 2009 after working ther for thirty-five years and my husband came disabled with back problems in Feb.2009. we was trying to work with Everhome to get our mortgage lower so we could afford it. They did not want to work with us at all. We used all our savings trying to keep up the payments. The company my husband worked for does not have long-term disabilty insurance so by Nov.2009 we was trying to make ends meet just on my unemployed check. We finally got behind in Feb. 2010.My husband would call them and try to explain the situation to Everhome everytime he call it would be to a different person. In May 2010 we went to the Salvation Army for help, the Salvation Army decided to pay the three months we were behind on.The Salvation Army wrote Everhome a check and Everhome agree to accept the payments until we got the check back from Everhome saying they had already send our home to forclosure and there was nothing we could do about it! Ou home was sold on the couthouse steps in Aug.2010. Two days later my husband got his settlment from social security, so he was back on the phone with Everhome trying to work something out with them we offer to pay all the back payments plus court cost and pat them six months of payments ahead but they still refuse to work with us. Somebody or some one needs to put this so called mortgage company out of business!

• Gl
      24th of Feb, 2011

Everhome is one of the banks under the Office of Thrift Supervision call them and make a complaint 1-800-842-6929. We have got to stick together