Everest College / Stuck with Loans

WA, United States Review updated:

I went to Everest in [protected] for Medical Adminstration. The financial rep screwed me over. She wanted my prior years taxes which was fine but was not longer employed at same company and was making 30k less. I should have qualified for more grants but she didn't want to do all the paperwork required. Now I am stuck paying 10k + interest on education that I really did not need to get the front desk position I currently hold.

Al

Comments

• Si
      7th of Apr, 2012

Maybe you should be more assertive and find yourself another job instead of blaming Everest for your career failure.
    I went to Everest college for dental assisting. I am now an RDA and hold a job that i absolutely love. It may not be the best paying job, but its my choice to stay there.
    What i learned was if you want something changed, you put yourself out there and change it yourself. If your rep was unwilling to fill out forms you should have asked for another rep or complained to the main person there. At the one i attended, the dean was always going around and helping students left and right ifffff they asked. The dean isnt psychic. But anyways, your experience may have been bad, but i believe it was in part, your fault.