Evans Halshaw / Breakdown and recovery

Carlisle, England, Cumbria, United Kingdom

purchased a car from Evans halshaw Preston. 10 miles from Carlisle it broke down and although I had purchased extended warranty and AA cover, I told the salesman on the Wednesday I would pick it up on the Sunday as that was the only day available to me and all the cover should have been in place? Eventually they told me that I could get green flag recovery to get it to a ford garage, it cost me £108 although they say that I can have a refund. The car is in the ford garage but can not do anything until evans halshaw contact them to day being the Monday. Mid-day now still nothing as happened, after I have contacted the company at least 5 times this morning. Car experience, stuck in the rain for 3 hours with £108 to pay for the pleasure so far and I had to do all the liaison between garages what have I paid for? The car valeting or should I say lack of it, the parcel shelf is goosed previous owners dirty sun glasses left in the vehicle holder, I mat left in the car, no securing bolt to hold the spare wheel in place and to complete this saga I was told the vehicle had 6 months warranty left before my extended one starts that's 30 months cover not the case just 2 years.
Will I buy from them again certainly not and the salesman should be dismissed for the incompetents.

St