Europcar / hire car - london luton airport
22/23 August 2016
Hired a car from Europcar whilst in England for a funeral, unfortunately I had to cross the Dartford Crossing which I did not know there was a charge.
Not only was I fined by the MOT but Europcar charged an admin fee directly from my card twice for the same incident.
I cannot contact them about this at all
- if you phone it is a charged number, as I am abroad being on hold for 20 minutes then having to give up twice is costing even more money!
- not 1 reply to around 10 emails
- no reply to a complaint in writing
This company cannot be contacted if you have a complaint!!!
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me