Europcar / customer service: avoid europecar in norway (oslo airport)
They charged me 1.471, 25 nok for returning their car 2 hours later than expected, due to traffic congestion around oslo,. They also charge mandatory electronic payment tag/pass of 70 nok per day plus vat, regardless of where you drive. None of these "conditions" where made known/clear to me when I collected the car. I was told that I could be late a few hours, without incurring further charges. They are the only car rental company at oslo airport, which operate differently and they do not make their “conditions" clear to customers. Avoid them. I am going to send them a formal complaint.
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - fake additional discharges-rental 4500330924 dr49153-15/03/2019 
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me