Europcar / unfair dismissal
I worked for Europcar as a driver in the UK and I met with victimization and discrimination (I'm not English). I complained about it a lot, but mostly to no avail. Eventually, I was made redundant, which didn't surprise me. The official reasons for redundancy were absolutely unfair. Incredibly, one of them was even my grievance in which I complained about being discriminated against. Again, that was one of the official reasons for redundancy! I think this explains everything.
I've already filed 2 grievances against Europcar to an Employment Tribunal in Liverpool, one regarding discrimination and the other-unfair dismissal. Overall, Europcar is a very bad employer-disregard for workers' rights and safety, unprofessionalism and poor man-management. My advice-beware of Europcar, especially if you're not white and British. It's amazing what they're capable of. v
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - safety of car 
- Europcar International - wrong invoice!! europcar charged improper values!
- Europcar International - picking up the car
- Europcar International - europcar gauteng billing charges
- Europcar Spain - rental car