Europcar / full of lies
I booked my car through expedia.com and called the europcar dublin airport to ask if everything is included. It was.
When I got there the price went up from 35 euro to 135 euro. Also, they were giving me a 'special' because they ripped me off, the gps navigation from 10 euro to 5 euro a day (!). But they did that to everybody.
Returning GPS I asked to sign for received but they would not do that.
Very very unfriendly people and service at europcar dublin airport how I was treated.
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - not full tank!
- Europcar International - lack of damage report and repair estimate
- Europcar International - unprofessional attitude from the staff working in europcar office in cairo international airport terminal 3
- Europcar International - too much billed
- Europcar International - factuur 10091237079 date 23.10.2018 reservation number 1091.336.442