Europcar / full of lies
I booked my car through expedia.com and called the europcar dublin airport to ask if everything is included. It was.
When I got there the price went up from 35 euro to 135 euro. Also, they were giving me a 'special' because they ripped me off, the gps navigation from 10 euro to 5 euro a day (!). But they did that to everybody.
Returning GPS I asked to sign for received but they would not do that.
Very very unfriendly people and service at europcar dublin airport how I was treated.
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar International - customer service and car defect
- Europcar International - car hire in france (nice)
- Europcar International - car rental and not providing proof of previous rental
- Europcar International - fraudulent 200 euro charge for "damage" ra 6033516087 
- Europcar International - damage charges with no description