EUREKA FORBES AQUASURE SPRING FRESH RO / poor quality product & poor service

India Review updated:
It is to bring in your notice that I had purchased EURKA FORBES SPRING FRESH RO from DABUR INTERNATIONAL, SADAR MARKET, GURGAON 50 days back.But since then I am facing lot of problem in its operation due to poor service.Within this period 4 times Service Enginner has attended the fault but due to lack of knowledge of these engineer my product is malfunctioning.
Every time whenever service engineer he detach some accessories from this system and says it will work without this.If different accessories like SV/pipes/flashing box is not required for its operation then how it will work.When I have to go for another RO in home town I perefer Kent instead of Eureka because of EUREKA forbes poor service.My RO is still not working properly and I am afraid that if I will call service engineer again I am sure my RO will be of no use.I request you to please arrange to replace my RO as it is in warantee period.

Regards
Naveen Jha
[protected]
H.No-1553, SEC-7 EXT.
Gurgaon, India

Comments

Mu
  31st of May, 2009
I have bought Aqua sure Springfresh RO from Home town Noida in dec 2008 in rs. 12900.

I think Its water pump quality is low. So during use It gives alot of noice.
Its water level sensor or auto on/off system is also faulty. They are claiming that they have a water saving mechanism. But I don't they have so because after every 30 mins or whenever not required(water tank full ) my RO turns on and reamins on for 5 mins and alot of water, electricity goes waste..
At the time of purchase When I was comparing it with other leading RO Kent home town guy claimed that both they 6 stage water purification. and are same . after Some time I realise that It is missing UV protections system That is also important, wicth is available in KENt at 13500. Now I felt cheated.

It requires maintainancce after every 15 days because charcol precipitates in its water storage tank after some time. oops I wonder about its water purity.
Service centers are inefficient and have untrained employees. I bought it with 4 free services. But most of times Its service center number always remains busy or no response (B/w 9am to 5pm).

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

170 Reviews
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai