eTourandTravel.com / Poor service!

1 United States

I had an aggressive tele-marketer from e-tour and travel based in Orlando call me and sell me a 3nights in Orlando and 2 nights in Daytona package, for $198.00, no mention was made that presentations had to be attended by husband and wife for their time share or what ever it the con' is when they sold it to me!

I purchased the package in 2006 then could not go straight away as my husband got called to active duty in Iraq, so I paid $50 extending the time period for the offer, then they called me again in June 2007 to say I needed to book or extend, so i told the agent I would like to book it but my spouse was on military duty, he said no problem its in your name so you can do that, but wanted another $50 for a non refundable fee to hold the reservation? Which I am sorry to say paid.

So I had booked my flights to travel August 2007 then got a call from one of ETours Managers late in July 2007 to book my presentation, he says I have to do this presentation with my spouse or I can't have the hotel room I have already paid for? I told him I would be traveling alone, he said he was canceling my hotel because its written in the rules you must do this presentation with your spouse. Then he refers me to Kings Creek Vacations and says thats who sold it to me, I call them and they say they have nothing to do with the actual booking, and I must deal with ETour and Travel. So I have tried to call and e-mailed ETour and Travel but they do not respond back to me, and are ignoring me, they have $400 of my money and I have no hotel and my vCtion is ruined, nice way to treat the wife of a veteran serving your country ETour and Travel!!

Don't be conned out of your money by ETourand Travel.com they are rude, mean, and do not care about their customers...