Etour And Travel / ripped off

1 United States

I wish I had found all this out before they got any of my money. I am on a fixed income and not in good health. My sister is also possibly dying if we cannot get her treatment, she is also raising her 3 grand children all teenagers. I was going to do this so we all could take a trip to Florida and take the kids to Disney World and the other places you are suppose to be able to go to.. I have had nothing but problems from the start. Every time I called to cancel they would say they would add this or that. They at one point sent the wrong package and I called and they said they would fix that, not telling me that they were going to take another $289.00 besides the 489.00 the had already taken, I did finally get that back but when I called the other day since I had not gotten the new package I called and they gave me yet another claim number the 7th one so far, I lost it and said I wanted my money back, they told me it had been too much time and they could not refund my money. My sister called since they had from the beginning put it in her name and I was so mad I couldn't even talk, when she asked to speak to a supervisor they accidentally must have hit speaker because we could hear them laughing in the background .Then when the supervisor finally did get on the phone he said there was nothing they could do it was past the deadline for a refund, Even though there was proof that there had been mistakes by their employees they would not do anything, I don't know since I used my Walmart card if they will do anything but I cannot afford to lose almost $500. Not that I know many people that could and it seems from what I have read here that I am far from the only one they have done this to. We need to all get together and file a class action suit against the company, there is another site with complaints also, even some emails from ex employees. I hope that anyone else considering this finds this and the other sites before they give them any money. I wish I had known.

St