Etour And Travel / Not able to cancel unauthorized payment!
I was contacting by Etour and Travel after looking at their website. We were looking into different traveling companies to see what they had to offer for future use. The representative on the phone said that he would send me information and that it would not cost me anything until I had made a decision.
When I got my visa statement, Etour and Travel had charged me $415.00 and this was without my authorization. I called them and explained what happened. The date of the transaction on my visa was January 14th and they said that in their system it was the 12th. So, because I was calling on the 29th it had already been past their 15 day cancellation period. This was something that I was never informed about when the call was made to me or when I received the DVD in the mail. The DVD did not come with a letter or any information about me having an account with their company.
Their customer service representative would not let me talk to the manager and when I finally decided to pretend to cry they gave me customer service's email address. But that's as far as I could get. Their customer service is very unwilling to help you when it comes to refunds when you didn't authorize them in this first place.
More Etour And Travel Complaints & Reviews
- ETourandTravel - Never send them any money! 
- Etour And Travel - Unauthorized charge! 
- eTourandTravel.com - Scam and rip-off! 
- Etour And Travel - Do not deal with this company! 
- Etour And Travel - fraud/sexual harrsment 
- ETourandTravel - Misrepresented said i got a trip to Orlando Florida Disneyland
- ETourandTravel - Unauthorized debit from my checking account 
- Etour And Travel - false info and theifs
- Etour And Travel - ripped off
- ETourandTravel - scamed money