Etihad / delay
Concerning our travel via your company, we reserved a flight from Bangkok towards Brussels via Abu Dhabi with Etihad EY 401 then EY 057 our flyght booking references EY / QWPOZQ
We are frequent flyers Mr Kunthong Kritsana N on [protected] and Mr Rolot Francis N [protected], this concerns the flight on February 11th, 2015 start Bangkok at 7:50 pm allocates and final arrival to Brussels on February 12th at 07:05 am in reality our final hour of arrival in Brussels was February 12th, 2015 at 17, 40 thus more than ten hours of delay.
We choose your company since your arrival times are particularly interesting for us, it allowing us the day of our arrival to already schedule some professional meetings, this time unfortunately we had to face this long delay and were forced to cancel some of our professional meetings what naturally harms us. We would like to know what are your proposals of compensations for this very long delay.
I know that your company is not submitted to the European law where in this case of figure Cies are forced to pay a consequent financial compensation which can go for a similar case up to 650 euros by passenger.But there are also some concurence Emirate Qatar Airways then We dare to believe that you have the interest of your faithful customers in mind (such as us both) and that you will make for us a strong commercial gesture.
Looking forward to hearing from you, please receive, Sirs our best regards.
More Etihad Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles