[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysservice

Dear Sir

Today was one of my worst experience again with Etihad, when I traveled from Riyadh to Abu Dhabi on flight # EY 318 when they upgraded me to business class in the counter and when i sit on my chair and the flight became full of all passengers, they came to me in front of All and said that it was upgrading by mistake !!! Leave to economy !!! ( while all other passengers were watching and some laughs )

I don't know what type of professionalism is this, no respect even as human, nor for loyal customers who travel weekly on your airline !!

Last month I discovered that they downgraded me from Gold member to Silver and when i complain and show them that I traveled a lot to Uk, USA, South Africa & Other distant countries, in the last year with my wife by Etihad so they upgraded her to platinum but not me too although same trips !!, the answer was it was by mistake that all your miles not added, and 6 months passed so we cannot help you !!!

I am really disappointed and maltreated by you

Dr. Ahmed Al Eid
Director of National Committees for Diseases Screening and Control in Saudi Arabia

Etihad Guest
[protected]

+[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2018

Hi Dr. Ahmed Al Eid, this doesn't sound ideal. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your previous flight experience. Kindly fill out the feedback form on our website to lodge an official complaint http://bit.ly/2wF2jkp. A case will be created for you and our team will review your case and get back to you shortly. For claiming miles on Etihad operated flights, please send the boarding pass copies to [protected]@etihadguest.com. Thanks. *Ivy

Ah