[Resolved] Etihad Airways / rude behaviour

My name is Vaishali & i was travelling from etihad airlines from delhi to aabu dabi on 14th june 2017 flight number EY211 with my two years old daughter. In the flight i asked the air hostess to provide me lukewarm milk as the baby was hungry and was crying. I gave her the bottle. After waiting for 15-20 min that air hostess didn't came with the milk. On pressing the button none of air hostess came to attend me. All the air hostesses started serving the meals to the passengers. After 40-45 minutes the air hostess came to me with the lukewarm milk but my baby was already slept crying & empty stomach. On asking reason for delay the air hostess said itz a 3 hr flight & we have to serve the meals also to all passengers & her behaviour was so rude. I was travelling first time with Etihad and this airline has a pathetic customer service. I suggest not to travel from this airlines specially with a baby.

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jun 16, 2017

Hi Vaishali,
    We regret this happened. Kindly contact us at [protected]@etihad.ae with all these details and your booking reference, full name and email address and we will file a complaint for you. *Sky

Vi