Etihad Airways / flight delay and not giving the connection flight.

1 Kuwait Review updated:

Dear sir,
I am ashok ullattil having booking reference zdzu6v and ticket no:607-[protected] travelling from kuwait to calicut on 28 september 2008 and calicut to kuwait on 04 oct 2008. While going from kuwait there was 5 minute delay for ethihad flight ey304 and reached abudhabi airport at 22.50. At abudhabi airport we the passengers from kuwait reached the boarding gate for flight ey250 to calicut. We were denied the boarding saying our flight was delayed and could not locate the luggage. This caused me heavy financial losses since my one day leave without pay kd 50 and the ticket for the same day which I paid to the ethihad airline was kd 184.650. The next day ticket for other airlines was available at lower cost kd120 only. I was going for a real estate business, due to delay which from which I lost around kd 500. Hence I request the airline to pay my total financial losses in kuwait dinars 750.000

Regards

Ashok ullattil.

Comments

• Sj
      23rd of Jun, 2012
    Ethihad airways - Baggage Stolen by Ethihad Airways
    Ethihad Airways
    India

RQID: 096233: I boared the flight from Trivandrum to Almaty in Ethihad Aiways. My baggage was stolen by Ethihad staff on the pretext of Excess Baggage, since i refused to pay bribe. ( but agreed to pay excess baggage charges)Now i wrote to Ethihad for compensation and they are trying to support their staffs., but claim to have the best customer service levels???? Looking for justice and compensation of 1 Million dollars.