Esso Gas Station / angry racist clerk

1 Pickering, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I went to the Esso gas station at Liverpool & Pickering Prwy at 1:30 am in Pickering, I went to prepay $60 and got a receipt for my gas and while pumping my car it filled up at $57 and the display on the pump stated to return inside and receive your change, all I wanted was a new receipt for my fill up and the clerk stated that it was my fault for pay $60 and not $57, as if I would know how much my vehicle takes, but I didn't care about the money all I wanted was a new receipt and the clerk started swearing at me and my girlfriend for no reason, and claimed that I broke his entrance door, btw this place is falling apart, and then the clerk proceed to make a racial comment against me and for what, $3 dollars, and when I told him to forget it the clerk kept my original receipt and would not return demanded that I stay to give me my change when all I wanted was to be rid of this nightmare, and then he followed me outside to my car to right down my license plate and he continued to rant and swear some more, that is just ridiculous and by far the worst customer service experience I've ever had with any company I will never go back to Esso to pump my gas and nor will I advise anyone else to.

Comments

29th of Jun, 2013

At 830 in the morning my sister went( 29 of June 2013 )to get some gun ( we were going on a family trip) and she had 20 dollars - the attendant (a true imbecile) told my sister "you people are always asking for change" mind you my sister went in to purchase gum and other snacks. She didn't ask for change. Then when my mother went inside to confront her she said she would call the police and she had our plates. So we called the police first. And they agreed with me that this woman was an idiot.

Do not go to the ESSO at SHEPARD AND KODIACK in Toronto if you are a person of color. Young female racist attendant/true imbecile.

29th of Jun, 2013