Esso Gas Station / angry racist clerk
I went to the Esso gas station at Liverpool & Pickering Prwy at 1:30 am in Pickering, I went to prepay $60 and got a receipt for my gas and while pumping my car it filled up at $57 and the display on the pump stated to return inside and receive your change, all I wanted was a new receipt for my fill up and the clerk stated that it was my fault for pay $60 and not $57, as if I would know how much my vehicle takes, but I didn't care about the money all I wanted was a new receipt and the clerk started swearing at me and my girlfriend for no reason, and claimed that I broke his entrance door, btw this place is falling apart, and then the clerk proceed to make a racial comment against me and for what, $3 dollars, and when I told him to forget it the clerk kept my original receipt and would not return demanded that I stay to give me my change when all I wanted was to be rid of this nightmare, and then he followed me outside to my car to right down my license plate and he continued to rant and swear some more, that is just ridiculous and by far the worst customer service experience I've ever had with any company I will never go back to Esso to pump my gas and nor will I advise anyone else to.
More Esso Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Esso Gas Station - car wash 
- Esso Gas Station - car wash & rude clerk 
- Esso - rude, racist remarks made by clerk 
- Esso Gas Station - threats and obtaining my visa 
- Esso Gas Station - attendant 
- Esso - disgusting lack of cleanliness at pumps!
- Esso - overcharged for gas
- Esso - unprofessional staff services - hwy 27 and queens plate drive
- Esso - esso / non-delivery of product paid for
- Esso Petrol Station Hinckley Road Leicester - customer service