Essendon Nissan / customer service

1 Australia

Today I was to leave my X-Trail in for a service. I arrived at 7.10am, believing them to open at 7. They open at 7.30am. However, staff were sitting at the reception while others milled about. They left me standing at the door until 7.30 on the dot after 20 minutes of ignoring me. This is not the sort of customer service I expect from an international giant, such as Nissan. Furthermore, I have had my car serviced there several times. When I complained about the poor customer service staff could only muster up a robotic "we don't open until 7.30. Registration please." Apparently there was a drop box outside. An example of good customer service would have been for someone to stop mocking me from reception, ask me if I was just dropping my keys off and tell me about the dropbox, if they didn't just want to take the keys out of my hand. This was truly bad customer service. I expect more from an international player in the automobile industry. I don't expect staff to make me feel ridiculed and flabbergasted at their lack of people skills. If that is the attitude of staff at Nissan Essendon, perhaps it's better that they don't service my car. A bunch of amateurs. Go somewhere else.

Re