Espchat / Charged my credit card and have not responded

white horse pike, bx 283, Pomona, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609-485-5072

i paid for "Melody" a pyshic to provide several readings and to join the "Inner Circle so that any pysic could respond to questions when entering site. Have had no contact from "Melody " or even been able to be able to enter this so called "Inner Circle". I was charged 35.99 on my credit card for this service which I have not received
When entering this site you receive someont to read the tarot cards which is not what I was to receive.

Comments

• Es
      20th of Apr, 2012

Dear Annette,

We just want to confirm that your membership to ESPChat.com has been canceled and you were issued a full refund to your credit card on April 18, 2012. Our customer service has made several attempts to contact you, but you have not responded. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us: 1-877-668-0781.

On 1/12/12 you signed up for the $24.00 yearly membership. The $24.00 pays for a one year subscription to the Group Psychic Chat on our website. This service allows you unlimited access to psychic consultations 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to Midnight EST. We see that you did log in to the site on two occasions and use the Group Psychic Chat with Iris and Lilly. You could have looked at the Psychic Schedule to see what times Melody would be online. She is available for the Group Psychic Chat every day.

On 3/6/12 you paid $15.99 to upgrade to our Inner Circle membership. This membership allows you 10 minutes to use towards the Private Consultation with the psychic of your choice. In order to redeem your 10 minutes you have to log in to the site and click on “Private Consultation.” You can choose Melody from the list of available psychics. Our records show that you did not log in to the site to use your 10 minutes of private consultation with Melody.

We want to make it clear that the services you signed up for were made available to you, but you did not use them. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
    ESPChat.com Customer Care

• Ca
      28th of Jun, 2012

Were is my money form canceling my membership!? Do I have to get a lawyer?

• Es
      10th of Jul, 2012

Dear Carrie54,

Refunds take about 3 to 5 business days to process on your credit card. If you have any questions concerning your refund, please contact our customer service office at: 1-877-668-0781. We would be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
    ESPChat

• Id
      22nd of Jul, 2012

Gwendolyn wrote that she was going to refund my initial $24.00 & give me a free chat...a $15.99 value if I would join her inner circle. My acct was charged $24 & $15.99. I want my $24 back. I will eat the $15.99. You don't need to tell people one thing & do another. I never used the "free" chat. Gwendolyn is good. She can reel you in. She's a charming grifter!