[Resolved] eSources / Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
I registered with esources and started looking through their products to find something I could sell for a profit on ebay. All the potential products I put though a website called Terapeak to check the potential of selling the products at a profit. Unfortunately after 3 days of searching not one products was viable. I then contacted esources to request my money back but they said I had to spend money buying products from at least 10 of their suppliers and try to sell on ebay for about a year before they pay me back. I dont see why I have to lose even more money if I cant find profitable products to sell before they will give me my money back.
Esources is a scam.
eSources customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More eSources Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scam 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - unauthorised recurring payments
- [Resolved] eSources - membership 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - product service 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me 
- Esources.co.uk - stolen money