Having problems with Esources.co.uk?

Esources.co.uk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 29, 2009. The latest review Subscription was posted on Jul 30, 2021. The latest complaint Won’t refund me was resolved on Feb 22, 2021. Esources.co.uk has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 25 reviews. Esources.co.uk has resolved 24 complaints.

Esources.co.uk Customer Service Contacts

27 Old Gloucester Street
London
United Kingdom - WC1N3AX

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Esources.co.uk Customer Service. Initial Esources.co.uk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Esources.co.uk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Esources.co.uk. Discuss the issues you have had with Esources.co.uk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Esources.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Esources.co.ukSubscription

I purchased my license and got banned few times, and last time they permanently blocked my account and asked to buy new license! This is SCAM! They said I use my account under few PC at the same time, but it's not truth! They can't even give you any proof of that, they just block you for nothing! I used my account under only one PC. It doesn't even make sense to use it under few PC, especially after I got blocked few times. They just want to take more money from you, that's how I can see this situation.

Subscription
Subscription

Feb 22, 2021

Esources.co.uk — Won’t refund me

I signed up for Esources UK on the 17th Feb (Wednesday) thinking they would've been anything...

Esources.co.ukMembership payment automatic renewal

I have cancelled my monthly membership subscription and it keeps on deducting the monthly fees every month without any permission from me. And I am not using their services anymore for more than 3 months.
    I Send them emails saying that I cancelled my membership and please stop deducting the monthly fees from me, But I did not get any repIy from them. I am afraid they will deduct for the next month as well and I do not know how get out of these issue.
    My subscription email with them is: [protected]@sakebluxury.com

RESOLVED

Despite the company's genuine attempt to obtain information related to this complaint, the customer didn't reply to their messages.
      Therefore, the complaint is considered resolved.

Jul 23, 2020

Esources.co.uk — Yearly membership fee

I see other have complained about this too? I paid a yearly subscription back in 2019 to try and test out...

Esources.co.uk£75 auto renew scam

Esources took money from me £75.00 and won't give my money back. I had no intention of automatically renewing the service, and they automatically took the money. I requested for a refund but they won't give me my money back. Very poor customer service, virtually non existent. I called several times with the number registered to paypal account and it just goes directly to voice mail.

RESOLVED

Therefore, the complaint is considered resolved.

Jun 11, 2020

Esources.co.uk — Bad customer experience

Here are my issues with the annual subscription from eSources (which I already cancelled at Paypal). 1. They...

Dec 15, 2019

Esources.co.uk — Money stolen from my account, resources refuse to rectify it

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! I joined Esources after reading multiple positive reviews. When I signed up I opted...

Esources.co.ukRecurring yearly payments

I signed but to esource and wholesale deals in 2017 for a years subscription, but today I checked my bank account and noticed they have been taking a yearly subscription fee form my account without my knowledge, I have now cancelled my membership and have contacted customer to refund me £75 and £69 and I am still awaiting a response.

Please refund me as soon as possible.

May 20, 2019

Esources.co.uk — Stolen money

Esources 96.07 out my account without my knowledge. They robbed me, misleading i want my money back they have...

Feb 08, 2019

Esources.co.uk — Filed a ccj against them but still no refund!

Filed a CCJ against them but still no refund! They took money from me without making it clear that it was a...

Jan 22, 2019

Esources.co.uk — Filed a ccj against them but still no refund!

Filed a CCJ against them but still no refund! Stole money from me. Took them to court. Won. They are...

Esources.co.uk — Unauthorised recurring payments

Really eSources? If I purchase 1 month of access on your sub par website without wanting to be a full time...

Esources.co.uk — Request for refund

I tried this service last year but i wasn't successful in my initial year. i bought some products from a...

eSources — Membership

Without warning or notification they charged me credit card £60. I complained and they sent an email saying...

Esources.co.uk — Esources.co.uk

I have concluded that esources is a very big scam!!! I subscribed to your them last year and found the...

Esources.co.uk — Product service

I cancelled my subscription almost immediately. I was still charged the following year (March 2018). Multiple...

eSources — Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay

I registered with esources and started looking through their products to find something I could sell for a...

Esources.co.uk — Avoid this company at all costs

Avoid this company. I signed up looking for suppliers in order to start a business. While they are a...

Esources.co.uk — Don't bother with this website

Don't bother with this website, poor customer service as I have never received a response back from my...

Esources.co.ukStay far away from these guys

I signed up to this site to fine distributors. Fortunately, I paid with PayPal for the yearly subscription of 70 or 80 pounds (That's all they can get me for I hope). Anyway, they said they vet all the sellers. This is total balls. I checked the names against companies house, and half of the companies have dissolved. Stay far away.

RESOLVED

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

• Tr
              TruthWins25 Aug 31, 2016

Dear “Richard Trollop”,

There isn’t a single Richard Trollop in our entire 1.4m database : )

You have been trying to spread false information about us for years, and have always failed : )

We continue to grow and we receive real feedback from our members every single day, that is all we require to confirm we continue to offer the best service in the business.

Uk dropshop and dropshipblog were part of a scam drop ship network which we were the first to expose in 2011, and which was since closed down. We will ALWAYS put resellers' interests FIRST, and have done so since 2004. Total dedication to our resale customers is our core value, which is what makes our service the best in its category. ; )

You can read all about the course of events on wholesaleforum.com (search esources.co.uk on the forum for details)

This is the eSources guarantee:

1. New Wholesale and Dropship Sources verified daily

2. Unlimited research: need more sources? Just ask.

3. Free advice on how to source intelligently

4. Over 150, 000 verified sources, and growing.

In short, we continue to grow and we love to help our customers. There is only one type of person who dislikes our success : ) And that person is an inefficient competitor who has every interest in spreading false information instead of focusing on customers. We love helping our customers, we have been dedicated to their well-being since 2004 and will continue to do so with complete passion and despite your fake reviews ; )

• Ri
              Richard Trollop Aug 26, 2016

I was searching for wholesalers myself and have come across another report, Search "ukdropshop esources scam" for another independant and honest review on the websites mentioned in this post.

RESOLVED

The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

andthetruthis Aug 04, 2011

Posted by a competitor :)
              See http://www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/wholesale-discussion-24/esources-esources-co-uk-scam-reviews-anyone-used-them-scam-1101/